New Hire Supervisor To Do List
Listed below is the list of steps that supervisors should do when welcoming a new employee. You may also download this checklist as a convenient PDF.
- Ordered Supplies
- Other equipment needed
- pens, pencils, stapler, etc.
- Assigned a Buddy
- Welcome phone call or email to review first day logistics (parking, itinerary, etc.)
- Introduction to Buddy
- System Access Request
- Department specific trainings: Example: Epic, UCRFS Totals
- Policy guideline pamphlets
- Share Development Opportunities
EOD, Campus, Development Office, SOM Professional Development
- In person and virtual tours of facilities
- Send three month probationary evaluation paperwork to HR ticket system.
- Send six month probationary evaluation paperwork to HR ticket system.