Human Resources at the UCR School of Medicine
The UCR School of Medicine Human Resources provides guidance, tools and processes that foster workforce effectiveness for our employees. We are committed to supporting the school’s mission through strategic, innovative, consistent and flexible services that include:
- Recruitment and retention of a diverse and talented workforce.
- Employee and labor relations, policy and employment/labor law compliance.
- Onboarding/offboarding, compensation, benefits, and leave administration.
- Training, professional development, performance management, and organizational design.
- Staff recognition and milestone programs.
- Payroll, office of records, and reporting.